Introducing 3T Dock.
DOCK is the simple, user friendly tool allowing
you to manage deliveries and dispatch goods
more effectively, saving you money and
improving service levels.
- Accurate plan loading based on
- Removal of vehicle queues reducing
- Eradication of congestion at loading
- Improved operating conditions
ensuring availability of favourable
- Reduced congestion ancillary costs
- Loading and offloading time
certainty for shippers and carriers
- Advance warning of delays at the
- Visibility of inbound loads prior to
Operations Director, JCB Service
Group Finance Director, Swantex
Our unique approach.
Full responsibility for cost and service levels,
managing change to support implementation of
world class processes.
To radically reduce transport cost,
provide service excellence and a
platform for sustainable continuous
To be the most technically advanced
logistics organisation in Europe and
the first choice partner for any
3T Knowledge Centre
- Is true collaboration possible? Advice articles ArticlesHow successful logistics collaboration can be achieved Collaboration is one strategy commonly favoured by organisations as a way of reducing costs and their carbon footprint whilst maintaining customer service. It may sound simple but true collaboration is a complex arrangement involving a whole range of issues. In an article for Land, Sea & Air magazine, Tim …Read now
- 3T Logistics becomes CLOCS Champion 3T News News3T Logistics is pleased to announce that we have been appointed a champion of the Construction Logistics and Community Safety (CLOCS) standard as part of our ongoing commitment to reducing fatalities caused by construction vehicles. What is CLOCS? The Construction Logistics and Community Safety standard brings the construction logistics industry together to ensure a road safety culture …Read now
- When: 5th-7th June All dayBook now
Where: NEC, Birmingham
Automechanika Birmingham is the UK’s leading exhibition for the automotive aftermarket and vehicle production sector. As a regular exhibitor at the event, we’re pleased to be returning for the 2018 exhibition at the NEC in Birmingham. Visit 3T at Automechanika The event allows visitors to discover advanced technologies from a broad range of exhibitors. As you walk around …