Introducing 3T Dock.
DOCK is the simple, user friendly tool allowing
you to manage deliveries and dispatch goods
more effectively, saving you money and
improving service levels.
- Accurate plan loading based on
- Removal of vehicle queues reducing
- Eradication of congestion at loading
- Improved operating conditions
ensuring availability of favourable
- Reduced congestion ancillary costs
- Loading and offloading time
certainty for shippers and carriers
- Advance warning of delays at the
- Visibility of inbound loads prior to
Chris Buckler - Operations Director, JCB Service
Graham Rogers - Group Finance Director, Swantex
Chris Horton - VP Operations, Linpac
Our unique approach.
Full responsibility for cost and service levels,
managing change to support implementation of
world class processes.
To radically reduce transport cost,
provide service excellence and a
platform for sustainable continuous
To be the most technically advanced
logistics organisation in Europe and
the first choice partner for any
3T Knowledge Centre
- In a recent article with ITProPortal, CEO of 3T Logistics, Steve Twydell speaks about how rapid advances in artificial intelligence will change the way logistics is managed across a range of industries. The Fourth Industrial Revolution will promise amazing changes and will affect us all. Traditionally speaking, the logistics industry hasn’t been at the forefront …Read now
- Truck platooning has been hailed as the “next step” for sustainable road haulage by the Freight Transport Association, whose members together operate about half of the UK’s total HGV fleet. Between them, the organisation’s 16,000 members run a total of 220,000 goods vehicles; the FTA also represents 70% of sea and air freight operators and …Read now